General Information about Pilot/Demonstration Plants
CALORIC’s strengths are gained from more than 50 years experience is the design of small scale and modularised industrial process plants according the actual customer’s requirements. Those strengths include the management of such complex projects while providing an highly but not over-engineered product to the customer.
CALORIC is provides all of this also within the framework of larger scale pilot plants and industrial demonstration plants to research institutions as well as to the industry.
CALORIC is focussing on:
- Knowhow on standards & codes, authority requirments, safety, etc.
- High reliability by industrial design
- Operability and maintainability
- Economically feasible solutions
- Programming and measurement ensuring enhanced data analysis
The plant will be designed according to CALORIC’s well established skid mounted, modular design (design concept). The plant will be pre-manufactured in CALORIC’s workshop and tested before delivery. Such design and manufacturing approach will secure shortest re-erection at site and savings in reduced time and costs required on-site to put the plant into operation, compared to “loose item” delivery.
- Oil & Gas
- Gas to Liquid
- Power to Gas / Power to Liquid
50 – 20,000+ Nm³/h
0,1 – 50+ m³/h